www.Xteam.com.mk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So. Since I've accumulated over eighteen weeks

Go down

So. Since I've accumulated over eighteen weeks  Empty So. Since I've accumulated over eighteen weeks

Post  jukido Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:45 pm

So. Since I've accumulated over eighteen weeks of back vacation time in my years with the company, I asked for two of them at the time of the Elvis contest. I bought myself some temporary black dye and a snub nose Saturday Night Special like the ones Elvis favored towards the end and I booked a room at the Elvis Contest Hotel. I did not, however, give my real name, nor did I enroll myself in the contest proper.

It was a good plan. Almost foolproof, I've got to say. Just picture the police putting out an all points bulletin on an Elvis assassin who looks like Elvis in a town with one hundred-thirty-seven Elvis's walking around. Who could give a description? I didn't even have to hide, I just walked into the Elvis Grand Ball Room, pulled my gun, shot my Elvis, dropped the gun and walked back out before any of those other Elvii's could swivel a hip.
fine dining kent
rolex Swiss replica watches

jukido

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum